The Present book provides a Comprehensive coverage on the subject matter of “Management Process and Organizational Behaviour” in a logical and methodical manner. The book is rich in broad-ranging examples of business related applications, applying theories to different sections. By presenting an executive approach to management and organizational behaviour and demonstrating the application of behavioural science within the workplace the author has emphasized the role of management as a core integrating activity.
It is written in a simple, self-instructional style for easy understanding of the students. Every chapter begins with an introduction followed by learning objectives of that chapter and is followed by a summary and review questions to help students structure their learning. A glossary of key terms has also been appended at the end of the book to enable students to locate the relevant information quickly.
The students and the faculty of the concerned areas will find the book very useful.
- Part A: Management Process Introduction
- Management Thoughts
- Managerial Environment
- Managerial Planning
- Authority and Responsibility
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Performance Appraisal
Part B: Organizational Behaviour Introduction to Human Behaviour
- Personality and Human Behaviour
- Perception and Human Behaviour
- Attitude and Human Behaviour
- Learning and Values
- Emotional Intelligence and Behaviour
- Stress Management and Behaviour
- Conflict Management
- Organisational Change
- Organisational Development
- Total Quality Management
- Leading Management Thinkers: An overview
- Teaching Through Case study methods
Each chapter includes a summary and self-assessment
- Divided into two parts, Management Process (part A) and
Organizational Behavior (part B); the book covers the subject matter in 27
- Includes broad-ranging examples from India, business-related
applications, and theories relating to different business sectors.
- Includes a detailed glossary of important terms.