Long printed dress with thin adjustable straps. V-neckline and wiring under the Dust with ruffles at the bottom of the dress.
2. Introduction to Pharmacognosy
3. Cultivation, Collection, Processing and Storage of Drugs of Natural Origin
4. Plant Tissue Culture
5. Pharmacognosy in Various Systems of Medicine
6. Plant Fibres, Natural Hallucinogens, Teratogens, Natural Allergens, Primary Metabolites, Oils and Fats & Marine Drugs
• Precise language and simple narrative for understanding important concepts.
• Updated information in the field of marine drugs.
• Covers essential information such as serological classification, hallucinogenic plant
allergens, and plant genetics.
• Extremely concentrated on conceptual information.