• Better understanding of concepts and basic principles.
• Fundamentals explained in a simple way.
• Simple, systematic and stepwise procedure to solve problems.
• More than 100 solved problems; most of these problems have appeared in various
universities and competitive examinations.
• Objective type questions with answers.
The study of Analog and Digital electronics is essential for students pursuing degrees in electrical, electronics, computer science, or information technology. Analog and Digital electronics are found in a broad range of applications within these disciplines, from analog circuit design to digital circuit design and analysis.
This book deals with the theory and practices of Analog and Digital electronics. It starts with basics of electronics and goes on to discuss special types of Diodes, BJT and FET transistors, Amplifiers, and finally ends up with the coverage of Oscillators and Power in Digital circuits. This book strictly follows most of the syllabus of analog and digital electronics without sacrificing the basic principles and depth of the subject.