These terms and conditions govern the relationship between TECHSAR and the website user. These terms and conditions govern your use of our book publishing website TECHSAR By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please do not use the Website.
• Copyright:- The User acknowledges that TECHSAR owns all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content published on the website.
• User Account:- In order to access certain features of the Website, you may need to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
• Use of Content:- The User is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the content of the website solely for their personal and non-commercial use.
• Prohibited Use:- The User must not use the content of the website for any purpose other than that indicated in clause 3. The User must not modify, reproduce, publish or create derivative works from the content on the website.
• User-Generated Content:- TECHSAR reserves the right to monitor and moderate any user-generated content posted on the website. The User must not post any content that is defamatory, obscene, or in any other way unlawful.
• Termination:- TECHSAR reserves the right to terminate the User's access to the website at any time without notice.
• Disclaimer of Warranties:- The Company makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content on the website
• Limitation of Liability:- The Company shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential, arising from the User's use of the website.
• Indemnification:- The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from any losses, damages, expenses, liabilities, or claims arising from the User's use of the website.
• Governing Law:- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the TECHSAR is located. Any disputes arising from these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jurisdiction.
• Modification:- TECHSAR reserves the right to modify or terminate the Website or any part thereof at any time, for any reason, without prior notice. The User is responsible for reviewing the terms and conditions regularly to ensure they are aware of any changes.
• Entire Agreement:- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and TECHSAR. Any other agreements between the parties are superseded by these terms and conditions.
• Contact Information:- If the User has any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, they should contact the Company using the contact information provided on the website.
• Disclaimer:- The information and materials on the Website are provided for general informational purposes only and should not be considered legal, financial, or professional advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on the Website. We do not endorse or assume responsibility for the content, accuracy, or availability of any external websites or resources linked to from the Website. In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising from the use of the Website. By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree to this disclaimer and the limitations of liability set forth herein. These Terms and the disclaimer above constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of the Website.