Long printed dress with thin adjustable straps. V-neckline and wiring under the Dust with ruffles at the bottom of the dress.
• Multiple choice questions based on in depth knowledge of various methods used in
• Detailed coverage of Codes and Encipherment Techniques, Symmetric keyand Asymmetric key cryptography, Substitution Cipher, Monoalphabetic and polyalphabetic Ciphering.
• Detail discussion about Goals of Network security, types of attacks on network security and security mechanism.
• Provides sufficient number of examples in every chapter.
• Covers the latest topic of securing the low sized memory device like smart cards.
• One full chapter dedicated to wireless network security.
• Emphasis laid on Mathematics used in cryptography and network security.
• Exhaustive methods of steganography including audio and video steganography.
• Thorough discussion about Block ciphering and stream ciphering methods including DES, Feistel structure and AES.
• Coverage of modern Symmetric key Encipherment Techniques such as International Data Encryption Algorithm, RC4, RC5, RC6 and Blowfish.
• In depth Coverage of Digital signature, Message Authentication codes and key distribution systems.
• Detailed discussion about Message Digest algorithm, Kerberos, and X.509 Authentication Service.
• Comprehensively discusses system security, SSL,TLS, IDS and Firewalls