Long printed dress with thin adjustable straps. V-neckline and wiring under the Dust with ruffles at the bottom of the dress.
1.Basics of 8051
2.Instruction set and Programming of 8051
3.Assembly Language Programming of 8051 Microcontroller
4.Timers of 8051 Microcontroller
5.Serial Communication of Microcontroller 8051
6.Interrupts of 8051 Microcontroller
7.Memory Interfacing with Microcontroller 8051
8.Applications of 8051 Microcontroller
10.PIC, 8096 and ARM Microcontrollers
11.Applications of Single Board Computer
• Balanced coverage of both
the theory and programs, with a wide variety of applications/interfacing on
• A large number of examples involving programming with their flowcharts.
• Use of simulation software to explain execution of programming in a step-by-step manner.
• Expanded coverage on memory interfacing.
• A dedicated chapter on single-board computer and embedded systems.