1. Introduction to Microwaves and Applications
2. Microwave Tubes for Microwave Signal Generation
3. Microwave Semiconductor Devices
4. Scattering Matrix Parameters
5. Microwave Passive Components
6. Microwave Transmission Lines
7. Microwave Integrated Circuits
8. Microwave Antennas
9. Microwave Measurements
Objective Questions and Answers
A key feature of this textbook is many illustrative examples, problems and about 1000 objective and multiple choice questions and answers. A number of exercise problems are included and the solution manual is also available.
The last chapter includes 14 lab experiments to provid the students the procedures of measurement of different paramenters of microwave devices.
This covers the course content of B.E./B.Tech program in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
It also meets the requirements of M.Sc (Electronics), M.Sc (Tech), AMIETE, AMIE (Telecommunication) and other such courses.