"Satellite Communication is a special technology in the field of Electronic Communication Systems. A Graduate engineering students with Electronics and Communication Engineering will find this book useful to understand the concepts of satellite communication. This book deals with the technology and gives an adequate treatment of the subject. Analysis and design of satellite communication equipment is also treated to the extent required for the engineering graduates. It is very useful reference for the candidates preparing for higher studies and competitive examinations. Mathematical analysis is presented wherever required and concepts are well illustrated. It also deals with latest technological developments in the related fields.
Spread in 11 chapters the book discusses:
• Development of the satellite communication.
• Orbits of the satellite.
• Link analysis
• Basic subsystems of the satellite
• Methods of multiple access
• Earth station design."
- Satellite Orbits
- Satellite Link Design
- Multiple Access
- Earth station
- Modulation, Coding & Multiplexing
- Digital Satellite Link
- Non-Geo-Stationary Satellite System
- Satellite Navigation & Global Positioning Systems
- Applications & Future of Satellite Communications
Development of the satellite communication.
Orbits of the satellite.
Basic subsystems of the satellite
Methods of multiple access
Earth station design.